Laser therapy, also known as photobiomodulation, is a revolutionary treatment that helps pets in a multitude of ways. Laser therapy for pets in Laguna Niguel is safe, painless and non-surgical and can be used to reduce inflammation and pain. Other effects of laser therapy for pets in Dana Point include improved blood flow, increased cell growth and tissue repair, faster wound healing and improved immune system function.
Laser therapy for pets in Laguna Beach can be used to help heal wounds and surgical incisions. It may also be used in the treatment of hot spots, dental disease, ear infections, osteoarthritis and several other chronic and acute conditions.
To learn more about laser therapy for pets in Aliso Viejo or the schedule an appointment, please reach out to our office today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain relief
- Decreased inflammation
- Faster cell growth and tissue repair
- Improved circulation
- Increased metabolic activity in the cells
- Less formation of fibrous tissue
- Improved nerve function as the result of regeneration
- Faster wound healing
- Needleless acupuncture by stimulating acupuncture points
- Providing relief from chronic or acute pain and inflammation
- Resorting function and/or range of motion
- Reducing or eliminating the need for medications
Save on cold laser therapy at Alicia Pacific Veterinary Center! Buy 4 sessions, and get 1 FREE! Contact us today for details and to schedule your initial appointment.